During the 19 century the mansion used to belong to the merchant in the third Guild Drozhilov A.V and his descendants.
As of 1889 the mansion included a stone two-story house, two side wings, outhouses and a blacksmith’s shop. Also here was an old post office. The south side wing – is the oldest building of the mansion, was built in 1825. In 1901 the mansion passed into possession of merchant Peretts G.B. After 1917 the mansion was divided after which the south side wing with the main house were used as a communal dwelling.
The house is an example of Ekaterinburg city mansion which was formed in the course of the 19 century and its buildings are accomplished both in classicism and eclecticism styles.
Nowadays from all the mansion’s buildings only a two-story house, two side wings and a gate are left. At the moment the house hosts a drug rehab facility.