Actors’ House of the Sverdlovsk branch of the Union of Theater Workers of Russia is one of the cultural centers that gathers within its walls not only the theatrical community of the city and entire region, but also all fans of theatrical art. A number of creative programs function here on a regular basis, including the Open Stage Project. Actors’ House occupies a renovated historic mansion that previously belonged to a gold mine owner Stepan Tupikov. The mansion was built in 1890 by architect Dyutel. The estate now consists of four surviving buildings: the main house, an outbuilding, one-storey shop and warehouse, all surrounded with a fence with massive brick gate. To remind of the mansions original owners, the culture center annually holds a “New Years Show at Tupikova’s” — a 19th century home style party for children during winter holidays.
8, 8 Marta St.
The Ticket price: 300 r. - 1500r.
Available for persons with limiited mobility