The manor is a complex of merchant houses, located along the former Alexandrovsky Avenue (today Dekabristov street) and Bishops street (now Chapaeva street), at the king's bridge over the river Iset. Currently the estate is located in the Central city library named. A. I. Herzen
Address: Chapaeva St., 5.
Two-storey stone house is located in the Central part of the city, in the block bounded by the streets of Belinsky (former St. Nicholas), red army (the former Soldier), Engels (the former Malakhovskaya) and Karl Marx (the former Holy cross) with modern multi-storey buildings.
Address: Belinskogo st., 59 (61)
The architecture of the house is quite remarkable. It combines traditional for the Ural cities type the beginning of the XIX century house with a mezzanine, the augmented characteristic of the late nineteenth century turrets on the roof. The facade is richly decorated with sawn and voluminous thread in which in addition to the eclectic motifs used the techniques of modernism. Also a distinctive detail of the house is considered cut on the roof and an octagonal turret.
Address: Karla Marxa St., 22A.
The building is a unique example of cultural and educational facilities in the forms of Soviet "neo-classical". At the moment, Sverdlovsk regional universal scientific library named after V. G. Belinsky — the largest library of Sverdlovsk region, cultural, educational and information centre.
Address: Belinskogo str., 15.
Preserved buildings represent a sample of the wooden buildings of Yekaterinburg end of the nineteenth century according to an Is the object of cultural heritage.
Address: Belinskogo str., 6A.
The Ekaterinburg girls grammar school was formed on the basis of the female school, which opened in 1861. The money raised in 1866 started the restructuring of the school building. In 1874 the school was converted into a gymnasium. Gradually the wooden buildings were replaced with stone.
Address: Karla Liebknechta St. 9
The building was constructed between 1804 and 1809 years as the main residential house of the city estate. The building housed a public school, public library, now the building houses the regional children's library. The building is an example of a public building of Yekaterinburg early XX century, made in the form of a "Neoclassicism".
Address: Karla Liebknechta St., 8.
In the second half of the 19th century at the request of Ekaterinburg merchant Kholkin, a homestead was built which included the following brick structures: a hotel, a restaurant with a shop, a residential house, a billiard saloon, a pavilion, horse stable.
Address: Malysheva St. 68
In 1889 the land belonged to Mamayeva, a tradeswoman who owned also a stone house, four pavilions, utility rooms, a bathhouse. In the end of 19th century the house was purchased by a merchant of the Second Guild Babikov N.G. who built a trade house in 1899 after the plans of a famous in those times architect – Dutel
Address: Rosy Luxemburg St. 1
Музей рассказывает об истории развития радио на Урале, развития российского телевидения и уральской радиопромышленности. При музее действует планетарий, где на экране-куполе можно наблюдать звезды северного и южного полушарий.
Address: Rosy Luxemburg St. 9