Former mansion of A. F. Poklevsky-Kozell, a nobleman and “alcohol distillation tycoon” of the Urals is currently occupied by the Exhibition Center of Sverdlovsk Oblast Local History Museum.
Address: Malysheva St. 46
Built in the first half of the XIX century by the architect M. P. Malakhov, the house was a private residence of the Main chief of mining plants of the Urals mountain range. The building is located on the scenic side of the city pond.
Address: Rabochey Molodyozhi Riverfront, 3
Founded in 1883, the trading house of brothers Gafurovich before the revolution was one of the most important commercial enterprises of the city.
Address: Vaynera St., 16
The post office is a complex of five six-story structure, shaped like a huge tractor. If you look at the building from a distance, under a certain angle it really looks like a tractor.
Address: Lenina Ave., 39
Before the revolution, in Public town meeting were held balls, receptions, Amateur theatricals. 28 Dec 1885 here was the first in Yekaterinburg ball by electric light.
Address: Karla Liebknechta St., 38
The Museum building was built in 1912 by architect K. T. Babykin. It was here that in 1936 he was deployed the first exhibition of the newly formed Sverdlovsk art gallery.
Address: Vaynera St., 11
The chapel was founded in 1881 and consecrated in 1890 in the name of the Holy Prince Alexander Nevsky, the patron Saint of the murdered Emperor. A small stone chapel building was erected on the territory of the former Bread area was the decoration of the Shopping side of the old Ekaterinburg (dendrological Park was laid here much later).
Address: 8 Marta st., 39