Собор расположен на одной из центральных улиц города и окружен ансамблем новых зданий бизнес-центров. Все вместе они создают облик современной культурной столицы Урала.
Address: Rosy Luxemburg St. 57
Novo-Tikhvinsky Orthodox Christian convent is the oldest monastery of Ekaterinburg; its history began in 1796 with a hospice at the Uspenskaya (Assumption) cemetery church.
Address: Zelenaya roshcha st. 1
Former mansion of A. F. Poklevsky-Kozell, a nobleman and “alcohol distillation tycoon” of the Urals is currently occupied by the Exhibition Center of Sverdlovsk Oblast Local History Museum.
Address: Malysheva St. 46
Built in the first half of the XIX century by the architect M. P. Malakhov, the house was a private residence of the Main chief of mining plants of the Urals mountain range. The building is located on the scenic side of the city pond.
Address: Rabochey Molodyozhi Riverfront, 3
Founded in 1883, the trading house of brothers Gafurovich before the revolution was one of the most important commercial enterprises of the city.
Address: Vaynera St., 16