The building of the former mining pharmacy designed in 1820-1821 by architect M. P. Malakhov is occupied by Jewellery and Stonecutting History Museum.
Address: Ave. Lenina, 37
The complex, which would become one of the symbols of industrial Sverdlovsk, was built in 1964, architect P. D. Demintsev. Before the revolution the site was occupied by Svyato-Dukhovskaya (Holy Spirit) church – the first stone church of Ekaterinburg founded in 1755. The church construction was sponsored by a local merchant Philipp Sokolnikov and took several decades: in 1759 the northern aisle of the church was consecrated in the name St. John Chrysostom (thus the popular name of church – Zlatoust), in 1768 the main altar was consecrated, and in 1786 the southern aisle was consecrated in the name Protection of Our Most Holy Lady that gave its historic name to Pokrovsky Avenue (currently Malysheva Street).
Address: Malysheva St. 44