Filitz house is a cultural property monument of Ekaterinburg built in the end of the 19th century and is almost untouched by time. Ernest Filitz was a German expat who lived in the house together with his wife Emma and owned a brewing plant which was stationed on its territory together with other household facilities.
Address: Mamina-Sibiryaka St., 187
Utyakov’s mansion was built in 1900-ies. It is made totally out of wood and was the first residential house in Ekaterinburg which was built on reinforced concrete structures. The mansion is located on Voznesenskaya Gorka (Ascension Hill), one of the most remarkable places in Ekaterinburg. Utyakov was a mountain technician, worked in a chemistry laboratory and gave classes on assaying in Ural State Mountain University. Utyakov was a founder of refining production in the Urals. In 1903 he patented the method of separation of platinum from gold.
Address: Clary Zetkin St., 1
Tarasov’s mansion was built in the first half of the 19 century and rebuilt in the second half of the 19 century. In its side wing there was a society of mine captains, whose secretary was Bykov P.M.
Address: Gorkogo St.21
The Church of the Exaltation of the Holy Cross is made of stone and has one altar. It was founded in 1878 as a family chapel at the charity’s children asylum. The building was funded by Krivtsov V.V. merchant. Consecrated in honor of the Elevation of the Cross on 24, August, 1880.
Address: Karla Marxa St., 31
The stone bridge was erected upon the project of Ekaterinburg plants architect, Sartorius E.H. in 1840-1841 and it is located in the central part of the city, on the crossroads of Malisheva street and Iset river, closing from the south the territory of the former plant which gave rise to the city (now Historical public garden).
Address: crossroad Malysheva St. and riverfront Iset
Мужская гимназия Его Императорского Величества Александра II открылась в Екатеринбурге 22 октября 1861 года. В то время подобные учебные заведения в стране были наперечет. На данный момент девятая гимназия входит в число лучших школ России.
Address: пр. Ленина, 33.
Stylistically the house dates back to the middle of the 19th century when a décor of early eclectics was already winning over the classical one. The stone house stands on Dobrolyubova Street (former Hospitalnaya) close to the former Bread square.
Address: Dobrolyubova St. 14
A museum of Sverdlovsk railway history, science and technology is located in the building of the first railway station of Ekaterinburg. It was created upon the project of architect Shreiber P.P. The building is a historical and cultural monument of 19 century.
Address: Vokzalnaya St. 14
The house is located on high relief in the northern part of Karla Liebknechta St. the historical part of which was lost. The house consists of two buildings of different epochs and subsequently architectural styles, but they are united by a plan and have the same address.
Address: Karla Liebknechta St., 45