Merchant Yemelyanov's Apartment House

По данным 1889 года, усадьба принадлежала московскому купцу Е. Е. Емельянову, державшему здесь мануфактурный магазин. В 1897 году Е. Е. Емельянов обратился в городскую управу Екатеринбурга с прошением о перестройке дома, которая была осуществлена по проекту, составленному в 1897 году архитектором А. И. Черданцевым. В результате дом был достроен до двух этажей и значительно расширен.

Address: Vaynera St. 12

Русско-Азиатский Банк

Каменное здание банка расположено в торговом центре Екатеринбурга, на перекрестке улиц Малышева (бывший Покровский проспект) и Вайнера (бывшая Успенская), в плотной застройке квартала с примыканием к соседним строениям. После 1917 года здание было национализировано и передано в ведение Государственного банка.

Address: Vaynera St. 24/ Malysheva St. 32

Доходный дом Хребтовой

Образец жилой застройки Екатеринбурга первой половины XIX века, выполненный первоначально в стиле классицизма с последующей реконструкцией в духе эклектики с применением форм барокко.

Address: Vaynera St. 26

Дом мещанина Н.В. Лазарева

Здание является образцом жилой застройки Екатеринбурга конца XIX - начала XX веков, выполненным в формах эклектики.

Address: Vaynera St. 30

Bourgeois blinov’s mansion

Stone two-story house is located close to a big Ekaterinburg shopping mall, between Vaynera Street (former Uspanskaya street), Malisheva Street (former Pokrovsky prospect) and Radisheva Street (former Otriasikhinskaya street).

Address: Vaynera St. 38

Filitz mansion

Filitz house is a cultural property monument of Ekaterinburg built in the end of the 19th century and is almost untouched by time. Ernest Filitz was a German expat who lived in the house together with his wife Emma and owned a brewing plant which was stationed on its territory together with other household facilities.

Address: Mamina-Sibiryaka St., 187

Utyakov’s mansion

Utyakov’s mansion was built in 1900-ies. It is made totally out of wood and was the first residential house in Ekaterinburg which was built on reinforced concrete structures. The mansion is located on Voznesenskaya Gorka (Ascension Hill), one of the most remarkable places in Ekaterinburg. Utyakov was a mountain technician, worked in a chemistry laboratory and gave classes on assaying in Ural State Mountain University. Utyakov was a founder of refining production in the Urals. In 1903 he patented the method of separation of platinum from gold.

Address: Clary Zetkin St., 1

TARASOV’S MANSION

Tarasov’s mansion was built in the first half of the 19 century, then rebuilt in the second half of the 19 century. In its courtyard house there was a society of mine captains, whose secretary was Bykov P.M.

Address: Gorkogo St.21

Крестовоздвиженская церковь

Крестовоздвиженская церковь, каменная, однопрестольная. Заложена в 1878 г. как домовая при детском убежище благотворительного общества. Построена на средства купца В.В. Кривцова.

Address: Karla Marxa St., 31

Stone bridge

The stone bridge was erected upon the project of Ekaterinburg plants architect, Sartorius E.H. in 1840-1841 and is located in the central part of the city, on the crossroads of Malisheva street and Iset river, closing from the south the territory of the former plant which gave rise to the city (now Historical public garden).

Address: crossroad Malysheva St. and riverfront Iset

Развернуть карту
Свернуть карту