The post office is a complex of five six-story structure, shaped like a huge tractor. If you look at the building from a distance, under a certain angle it really looks like a tractor.
Address: Lenina Ave., 39
Before the revolution, in Public town meeting were held balls, receptions, Amateur theatricals. 28 Dec 1885 here was the first in Yekaterinburg ball by electric light.
Address: Karla Liebknechta St., 38
The Museum building was built in 1912 by architect K. T. Babykin. It was here that in 1936 he was deployed the first exhibition of the newly formed Sverdlovsk art gallery.
Address: Vaynera St., 11
The monument of the Ural volunteer tank corps on the forecourt. The characteristic detail — the forward hand in the working glove is in people, the monument received the affectionate nickname "the mitten".
Address: Station square
The chapel was founded in 1881 and consecrated in 1890 in the name of the Holy Prince Alexander Nevsky, the patron Saint of the murdered Emperor. A small stone chapel building was erected on the territory of the former Bread area was the decoration of the Shopping side of the old Ekaterinburg (dendrological Park was laid here much later).
Address: 8 Marta st., 39
The mansion occupies an important place in the history of the city's architecture: look at these brick wonders – now these do not. Despite the fact that the external restoration of the building was not carried out, the building is unmatched in the city on the skill of the builders. The brick masonry of the manor Zheleznova is a work of art.
Address: Rosy Luxemburg St., 56
The current stone bridge was built on wood in the years 1889-1890 by the architect S. S. Kozlov. It is a massive structure made of large rubble stone with wonderful iron railings has the status of a monument of architecture.
Address: the intersection of the Dekabristov St.- the Iset river
The Museum is located in his own house Bazhov, who built himself a writer. House is over a hundred years, the Museum exposition was open for visitors for 40 years.
Address: Chapayeva St. 11
The estate was one of the richest merchants estates, located in the heart of the king's bridge and Bishop street (now Chapaeva street). Is a model of urban merchants manor of Yekaterinburg in the second half of the XIX century.
Address: Chapaeva st., 3.