The appearance of the building extant is the result of a major restructuring of the estate in the early twentieth century, in which classicism was replaced by forms of style of art Nouveau. In this building since the mid-nineteenth century is one of the oldest drugstores of Yekaterinburg.
Address: Pushkin street, 16
A striking example of constructivism, the building of the printing house "Ural worker" was built in 1930 by architect G. A. Golubev.
Address: Lenina Ave., 49
Previously belonged to the Siberian Bank, the building adorns the Central square of the city. Three-storey house was built in the spirit of late classicism and reconstructed in the forms of eclecticism. Surrounded by buildings, the square of 1905 (previously the area was called Church, Cathedral and shopping), you can feel the spirit of secular commercial and industrial city.
Address: Lenina, 27
The building of the former mining pharmacy designed in 1820-1821 by architect M. P. Malakhov is occupied by Jewellery and Stonecutting History Museum.
Address: Ave. Lenina, 37
The complex, which would become one of the symbols of industrial Sverdlovsk, was built in 1964, architect P. D. Demintsev. Before the revolution the site was occupied by Svyato-Dukhovskaya (Holy Spirit) church – the first stone church of Ekaterinburg founded in 1755. The church construction was sponsored by a local merchant Philipp Sokolnikov and took several decades: in 1759 the northern aisle of the church was consecrated in the name St. John Chrysostom (thus the popular name of church – Zlatoust), in 1768 the main altar was consecrated, and in 1786 the southern aisle was consecrated in the name Protection of Our Most Holy Lady that gave its historic name to Pokrovsky Avenue (currently Malysheva Street).
Address: Malysheva St. 44