RASTORGUYEV-KHARITONOV’S MANSION

One of the most significant monuments of architecture of Ekaterinburg in the XVIII – XIX centuries, the largest and the earliest construction of the mansion ensemble of the city.

Address: Karla Liebknechta St., 44

“MEDICAL SPECIALISTS’ HOSPITAL” BUILDING

The name "asylum doctors" stuck in the house largely due to the large signs that were placed on the façade of both the main streets. A century later, your medical profile, the building was preserved, today it houses the Dental clinic №1.

Address: Pushkina street, 1

“A. PECHENKINA AND CO” PARTNERSHIP ESTATE

Example of architecture of apartment houses in the eclectic style of the late XIX century. There were the banker's office and women's fashion store.

Address: street Malysheva, 39 liter A

G. V. UVAROV’S COMMERCIAL BUILDING

Stone house of the late nineteenth century, significantly rebuilt in 1900 (presumably by Y. O. Dutile).

Address: Pushkina St., 4 litres A

V. G. CHEREPANOV’S “HERMITAGE” HOTEL BUILDING

Яркий образец гостиничного комплекса в стиле эклектики, усадьба В. Г. Черепанова была спроектирована в конце XIX века. Обширный усадебный участок располагался в центральной части квартала, и представительность его сооружений в значительной мере определяла облик этой части улицы.

Address: Pushkina St. 7/A

WEYERSBERG’S PHARMACY

The appearance of the building extant is the result of a major restructuring of the estate in the early twentieth century, in which classicism was replaced by forms of style of art Nouveau. In this building since the mid-nineteenth century is one of the oldest drugstores of Yekaterinburg.

Address: Pushkin street, 16

INFORMATION AND TOURIST SERVICE (MERCHANT E. TELEGIN’S HOUSE)

Stone residential house of the merchant E. Telegina built in the mid-nineteenth century, today the building is the tourist Information service.

Address: 8 Marta str., 21

"Uralskiy Rabochiy" (Ural Worker) print house building

A striking example of constructivism, the building of the printing house "Ural worker" was built in 1930 by architect G. A. Golubev.

Address: Lenina Ave., 49

SIBERIAN BANK BUILDING

Previously belonged to the Siberian Bank, the building adorns the Central square of the city. Three-storey house was built in the spirit of late classicism and reconstructed in the forms of eclecticism. Surrounded by buildings, the square of 1905 (previously the area was called Church, Cathedral and shopping), you can feel the spirit of secular commercial and industrial city.

Address: Lenina, 27

ARCHITECT MALAKHOV’S COUNTRY HOUSE

Private house of the famous architect, was built in 1817 on the outskirts of Yekaterinburg.

Address: Lunacharskogo St., 173a

Развернуть карту
Свернуть карту