BOURGEOIS BLINOV’S MANSION

Stone two-story house is located close to a big Ekaterinburg shopping mall, between Vaynera Street (former Uspanskaya street), Malisheva Street (former Pokrovsky prospect) and Radisheva Street (former Otriasikhinskaya street).

Address: Vaynera St. 38

Filitz mansion

Filitz house is a cultural property monument of Ekaterinburg built in the end of the 19th century and is almost untouched by time. Ernest Filitz was a German expat who lived in the house together with his wife Emma and owned a brewing plant which was stationed on its territory together with other household facilities.

Address: Mamina-Sibiryaka St., 187

UTYAKOV’S MANSION

Utyakov’s mansion was built in 1900-ies. It is made totally out of wood and was the first residential house in Ekaterinburg which was built on reinforced concrete structures. The mansion is located on Voznesenskaya Gorka (Ascension Hill), one of the most remarkable places in Ekaterinburg. Utyakov was a mountain technician, worked in a chemistry laboratory and gave classes on assaying in Ural State Mountain University. Utyakov was a founder of refining production in the Urals. In 1903 he patented the method of separation of platinum from gold.

Address: Clary Zetkin St., 1

TARASOV’S MANSION

Tarasov’s mansion was built in the first half of the 19 century and rebuilt in the second half of the 19 century. In its side wing there was a society of mine captains, whose secretary was Bykov P.M.

Address: Gorkogo St.21

Крестовоздвиженская церковь

Крестовоздвиженская церковь, каменная, однопрестольная. Заложена в 1878 г. как домовая при детском убежище благотворительного общества. Построена на средства купца В.В. Кривцова.

Address: Karla Marxa St., 31

STONE BRIDGE

The stone bridge was erected upon the project of Ekaterinburg plants architect, Sartorius E.H. in 1840-1841 and it is located in the central part of the city, on the crossroads of Malisheva street and Iset river, closing from the south the territory of the former plant which gave rise to the city (now Historical public garden).

Address: crossroad Malysheva St. and riverfront Iset

Здание Екатеринбургской мужской гимназии ( Гимназия № 9)

Мужская гимназия Его Императорского Величества Александра II открылась в Екатеринбурге 22 октября 1861 года. В то время подобные учебные заведения в стране были наперечет. На данный момент девятая гимназия входит в число лучших школ России.

Address: пр. Ленина, 33.

Дом У.О. Петелиной

По стилистическим признакам датируется серединой XIX века, когда на классицистическую основу уже "наслаивался" декор ранней эклектики.Каменный дом стоит по красной линии улицы Добролюбова (бывшей Госпитальной) неподалеку от бывшей Хлебной площади.

Address: Dobrolyubova St. 14

THE FIRST RAILWAY STATION OF EKATERINBURG

A museum of Sverdlovsk railway history, science and technology is located in the building of the first railway station of Ekaterinburg. It was created upon the project of architect Shreiber P.P. The building is a historical and cultural monument of 19 century.

Address: Vokzalnaya St. 14

Дом Зотова - Круковского

Дом расположен на высоком рельефе в северном квартале улицы К. Либкнехта с утраченной исторической планировкой и застройкой. Состоит из двух строений разных архитектурных стилей, объединенных планировочно.

Address: Karla Liebknechta St., 45

Развернуть карту
Свернуть карту